Monday, December 8, 2008

Bicester Village






I browsed the shop, Jimmy Choo, for almost 30minutes.
Can you guess his nationality?
We actually call her as Taiwanese English because she's been living here for 7years!

I'm learing bear's language.

The poor man who he was waiting for someone for a long time.

How long are you wating for your partner?

I got down to the famous place, Beiceste Village, especially for women. Unfortunately it is not really London. It's nearby Oxford it's famous for the fabulous university, Oxford University. I've never been Oxford yet, but I hope getting there as soon as I can. Anyway there are lots of shops. It seems a big outlet formed a village, so the qualities of the shops are really good like others on frantic streets and the prices are also lovely. Meanwhile my friends were buying some things I bought one clothes at a shop as well, but, unfortunately, it took a really short time. Afterward ladies led the poor men we had already finished our shopping and I couldn't follow ladies' work well they seem WONDER WOMEN. I mean they have incredible good stamina to shop. The funniest fact was many men were outside of shops with lots of paper bags even it was incredible cold. They had also been waiting for women until their shopping was finished. How hilarious!

4 comments:

Ann said...

i have been there last weekend!!!i love there!!!!

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

It's so a lovely place especially for women, isn't it? What did you buy?

Unknown said...

I think you are going to die by the "WONDER WOMEN"
(I think WODER WOMEN is an error)

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

You guy is so brilliant and lovely. Thank you.