Monday, December 22, 2008

Greenwich








It was a quite long journey to get to Greenwich because of the problem of tube, despite the trip was a kind of living do for Claudio who has lived in the same home stay as me for 3months. He is one of my close friends in London. He and me have shared many small and big events together - furthermore, he is incredible hilarious. That guy went back to his country yesterday; I’ll miss him. For this reason, we had visited Greenwich at the day before the day. It is certain a town as stunning as my father said. I've been lots of captivating places in Britain so far, but the small town, Greenwich, would be remembered as the best. We looked around the beautiful town until the night. I figured out some points for tourists at the night. At night the scenery could be much better than the other times and we could come up some fabulous laser from the top of the hill to the centre of the city as well. Greenwich is really worth visiting. I recommend being there.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, How are U?! I think you are in the middle of journey with your friends... that's good... Otherwise, Have you done that?
I started my new schedule... But many students were absent even though this is second day...(I was absent yesterday... sick) I guess they went to New York for count-down-day in time square. I really want to go, but i couldnt... No money -_- Damn it...
In Korea, it is already new year, 2009! Do you have something to wish for new year?
I wish we wAill go back without any trouble... and we will meet!

a litte bit early, Happy new year!