Sunday, October 26, 2008

Enjoy the fervent Salsa dance

Many western countries' people love dance, such as Samba and Salsa. Salsa is especially a lovely dance. Could you guess why I'm saying about the dance? The reason is I went clubbing to learn Salsa. Of course it was a free lesson, so it made me happy, but also too many people were getting crazed into the dance because it was a manic night on Friday. I couldn't see well the dancing teacher because of the crazed people, but it was really fantastic. I was also getting crazy like them. Some of them danced like a professional dancer. They were incredible flexible to use their body, but my body seemed a pair of chopsticks. Furthurmore I didn't follow lesson very well, so my partners didn't want to dance with me any more after that we finish one part of the lesson. -_- My French friend who dances well said "You could practice the dance to YouTube if you wanted to do it.” Alright I got it. Wait a few years, Salsa. I would get possession of you.

0 comments: