Monday, October 6, 2008

H.M.S Belfast

Look at Tower Bridge. It is raising.

You know? If the war ship has many canons, it is probably an old fashioned ship or a bad ship like this.


In a bridge, I saw outside through a window.
I have never seen any war ships since I finished doing my military service.

Do you know what is the long pole?
The top of the pole is a national flag and everyday I used to raise and descend a flag during I had been joining navy.


He is my friend Sueng Hyun who he graduated from the same high school with me.


In Bridge

a cannon

a cabin of gunnery

Hello!

what does it focus on?

I met Seung Hyun last Saturday to go to H.M.S Belfast and Tower Bridge.
He arrived in London two weeks ago. I was really pleased meeting him. I gave him some information how to live in London as well. It's based on my experience that I got many mistakes last month because it was my first travel in a foreign country, so I advised him the way to save money. Afterward we went to H.M.S Belfast it stands for Her Majesty’s Ship. Belfast is historical and big when it fought in Second World War. It is really a good place if you prefer some military stuffs except the slightly expensive fee. -_- As soon as I passed through the first part of the ship, I got an audio guide from the staffs that they wore an uniform as real naval soldier. It was really useful to be told the history or the facilities of the ship, but I didn't need it any more because I've already known any kinds of ships as well. During I was looking around there, I could recognize almost all facilities of the objects, so I could explain well the ship to my friend .When I was looking around there, I thought of when I worked in navy for my military service.
Thank H.M.S Belfast and Seung Hyun.I really had a good day. ^_^

0 comments: