Friday, October 10, 2008

Oxford street and Mavel Arch











London is many streets for shopping. Especially the long street that there is from Oxford street to Marvel Arch is the best street to go shopping. There is always frantic and crowded. So some people don't like there because of the atmosphere. There are many shops. Some shops are really expensive like Burberry. But there are also many cheap shops like Topshop and Primarket.
I bought a scarf, an accessory and a hat in the cheaper shops. If you want to feel modern atmosphere in London, there is the best place to feel it. Maybe I'll go there next time for Boxing days. Almost shops are really discounted big for Boxing days. So many tourists would visit London for these days to go shopping. I'll make the lists that I want to buy some clothes before starting these days. I really hope that the exchange rates between Pound and Won would be lower before Boxing days!

0 comments: