Saturday, March 14, 2009

A presentation of the process of my study


Those are the books which I have used to date. Majority of them are work book, but there are some books that I got individually.
Before I go ahead, I would like to say something - it is nothing in order to demonstrate my English ability, but it is something to show that I reached these levels at each moment. I have already been here marginally over half a year - I have merely another 4months. I swear I am predicted to try to work out far higher figures than I have got.
It shows that I got 23 of 40 marks when I got into my school (at 1st September) - it was the entrance test to distinguish my level. Eventually my first class was at lower intermediate.
I took this test again at 15th November.
It was the IELTS result which I took recently (at the end of February).
and guess what the next is.

0 comments: