Saturday, March 7, 2009

Trivia (academically explained)




Are you keen on being told a trivia of London? London had suffered from excessive stationary on most of the roads till several years ago. The concern was diagnosed and it worked out a legislation to impose citizens living and having their private motor vehicles in city centre more tax named congestion charging. It eventually was pretty efficient to reduce the enormous number of commuters by car- it seems more like plummeting. I, by and large, appreciate the law to control private cars in the centre of London. In spite of, it was one of the most successful transport policies, it is presumed as a very rough legislation in Korea if we completely copy it. Why I am thinking like that is the charge is extremely excessive - people living in the heart of London have to pay 8pounds, 1pound exchanges more than 2100won, each their own car every single day. I am wondering how many Korean people are able to pay that money to live on in Seoul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your writing is not easy to undestand. I meet so many hard words and sentances from that.
I doubt that any words are not applicable in a sentance and some expression is wrong to grammer.
For easy undersatnding, please use more easy words and simple sentance.
It seems to be increasing your friends in this blog.

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

Sorry, dad. Probably the reason why you felt like that is I am trying to use some specific vocabulary which I learned, though there are marginal former words for general conversation. This blog doesn't merely to show my friends something. I reckon, it is a sort of practice to use various expressions.