Friday, March 27, 2009

Twilight (Novel) - Stephenie Meyer


Eventually I finished reading an English novel, which is famous for the same name of the movie. It was the first one that I completely read the whole novel from the first page to the epilogue. As far I know, this cover is the first version published before setting into the same name's movie - the second version of the book used the poster of the movie for the front cover, despite the face that the former is more impressive and captivating. Personally the movie is too girly. To be perfectly honest, this novel has the accurate same plot as the movie, but it is more atmospheric and, likewise, it stimulates my imagination of the fantasy world. Anyway I have read it over the past 3months, even more - honestly I didn't pay attention on reading for the first 2months. That is why I spent pretty much time for merely one novel. Now I am reading the next book, named New Moon, of the series - it makes up 4 books included the new one. I hope for myself to finish reading this one far faster than I did for the last:-)

0 comments: