Saturday, November 29, 2008

Korea into the world



A lot of various people and countries are over the world. Have you seriously thought how foreign people think of our country? I have recently discussed our history with my Chinese friend who is one of my closest friends in London and shocked - it was actually argument. There was no point in making the conclusion because it was perfectly different from our education. I figured some points out which information is wrong throughout Korea and China in education.

For instance, we've learned just the good side of Go Jo Seon as if it was really a strong country as enough as fighting against China. I presume the half of it is true - it was far bigger than now, but I couldn't believe well the border in our history book . My teachers have taught me as if lots of Chinese land was our land because many Korean ancient formed bronze knives are come up in the Chinese areas, but I reckon we exaggerate our history. I have recently realised I don't know well how the great ancient Korean kingdom was wiped out. Probably the reason why I can't think of is my teachers haven't thought me very well how it was devastated.

On the other hand, Chinese people have absolutely no idea that our kingdom was as several times big as now - they don't want to recognise that our history. The most surprising thing is European people who have studied oriental history think that South Korea stole the history of North Korea!

I didn’t fall out with him anymore because it is unlikely to integrate identified. Our history is absolutely reduced by other countries. Nobody has interested in the history of the Third World, and, likewise, it has been easily controlled by developed counties. I presume our history is not that diffenrent. We've been frantic to make our country develop for a while, but we should know our history is less estimated than the authentic one.
Therefore I would like to say there is no meaning showing off our history in this coutry. I strongly believe that we can alter the awareness of our history of international view. “Yes, we can” like Burack Obama’s quote. Bravo Korea!

12 comments:

Ann said...

Hi~Jim~i'm Ann.It's really a wonderful day today,right~?^^i want to tell you about this diary.Don't worry yourselg about that,We'll leave State to sort this problem out.Try as we might, we couldn't bring each other around to accept our views.But our friendship will never change no metter where're we from.That's the best part^0^.

Ann said...

I'm so sorry~~~it's "yourself"~"Don't worry yourselg about that..."

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

Of course! It was just argument that it means positive discussing. I like this kind of argument because I can know something that I haven't known before. It's just a policy or historical problem. There is no point in getting on with someone. Don't be serious. Even if it makes some problem between our countries, it's just national problem. We are friends. ^^

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

Anyway.. Your photo looks scary like a cold blood. You have many better photos than this one! -_-)k

Ann said...

haha~but i'm really like this one~because it looks very strong~

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

Yes exactly. It looks so strong. -_-);; I should be careful if you got angry

Ann said...

Yesterday.i was very angry,but,not bad~right~?

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

You should change your sentence because it has some grammatical problem. If I were you, I would use 'I was upset yesterday, but I didn't make any problem', instead of 'i was very angry,but,not bad' Is the sentence same as what you want to say? ^^

Ann said...

thanks Jim~~~because you said"I should be careful if you got angry",so i want to say"yesterday i was very angry, but it's nothing like as terrible as your expected"

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

Yes got it. '-')! Do you remember that I told you about the Flamenco class in social programme? It was really stunning and vibrant! You would feel as right as rain if you joined the class.

Unknown said...

oh~~i went to boots & the other shops today~what did you do in(at?) that class~?

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

Did you buy something? Of course I learned Flamenco it's really a fervent dance. It actually didn't learn it because 1 hour is really a short time to learn something. We just tried it to learn. ^^

p.s: In my opinion, 'in the class' is better than 'at that class'.