Sunday, November 9, 2008

London Eye

It's a souvenir of that I've ever taken on the luxurious London Eye

It was a rainy day, so these photos are unclear.

Big Ben and House of Parliament are one of my favourite places.

I reckon Seoul should better make this kind of the big wheels for tourists near Han Gang because the night scenery of Seoul is also fantastic like London.


I introduce my new girl friend ~!

I took on the extortionate big wheel. You can never guess the charging if you haven't even been London. It cost 15.50pounds (32,000won) to take a round for half an hour. I felt that 'I'm extravagant' when I paid the charging. Anyway I took on London Eye with my new camera. I trust it could catch the fantastic night scenery, but I was disappointed as soon as I saw the conclusion of these photos. They're unclear and foggy because it was a horrible rainy day. We could see lots of water stains on the windows, so I wasn't satisfied with my photos. The photos were horrible, but the scenery was stunning! I reckon it's the reason why it could be thriving, even the price is horrible. If I went there a sunny day, I could take vivid photos that I would be satisfied by them. Even though the weather is horrible as the normal days of London, but London Eye is worth visiting because of the stunning scenery. But if you want to catch the fabulous scenery, you should get there in a sunny day.

0 comments: