Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sometimes our morning could come early.

  • There is a small part of the huge airport.
-
The biggest airport in Europe, Heathrow airport, is always frantic. When I went there to get my new camera, even though it was early morning, but there was incredible busy. I'd woke up at 3:20AM and took on night buses. I'm sure the bus system of London is obviously better than Korea, so I didn't care if I can take on a bus in the middle of the night when I had been preparing to get there because it never concern with the horrible Tube. Anyway I met him who he is also a student from Korea through the same agency without any problem except I'd waited for almost 2 hours. I don't mind it because my new camera is so lovely as well. I got a good feeling as soon as I used it first time. Therefore I went directly to River Thames without stopping by home. I will gradually upload the result of test on my blog.
  • I often see the advertisements of Korea in London like this.
  • It's a kind of the zebra crossing. When you want to across a street, you have to press the button and hang on for a few seconds. The traffic signal is changing to across the street.

2 comments:

슈바 said...

Morning comes too early and
nighttime falls too late.

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

Is there 'Ssong'?