Thursday, September 25, 2008

Am I going gloomy?


Can you compare with these photos? Can you choose which photo looks better for you? I think people normally answer the question like that the first photo is better than the other one, because the photo is lighter, so that we could see it clearly. Furthermore, the skyline is also clearer, but, nowadays, I feel the darker one which is on the below of the lighter photo is better than the other one. When I went to the Windsor castle, I took a photo in face to the sun and my friend asked me why you took a photo in the pose. Well… I don’t have a reason. Just I like the atmosphere. It's ironic because I never like darker photos when I was in Korea because they're not clearer lines of the subjects, but it has good atmosphere.
I don't know well about that before. Even one of my friends who he is Dong Hyun told me about that, but I didn't recognize it. Now I'm addicted into these kinds of photos. How funny? So, as the reason, I'll upload like the photos which they're darker and heavier atmosphere, don't mind about that. ^^

0 comments: