Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On my drawer

In my room, there is a small drawer.

I always put on some ones on my drawer.

Can you see an alarm clock? It bought at E-mart in Korea.

It's very useful. Because it make me to wake up early morning.

Look at the headphone on the middle of this photo.

Actually, it bought to call to Korea through Skype.

But I can't use an Internet in my homestay.

So I'm using to listen to music and watching movies.

Next one is an adaptor to use Korean electronics.

Look at down side.


My key and USB memory stic are on down side in the first photo.

I always save photos in this USB.

So I upload my photos on my blog in my school.

When I was in Korea, I think that I have to use an Internet in my house in London.

But now, I don't mind about that.
Because I can be more time with my host family and friends.
It's good for me. So I don't complain about that. ^_^

1 comments:

kate said...

your hand is all I am looking at in that photo right now~^^ I miss your hand^^*the big warm hand I've ever seen ^^

love you~^^