Monday, September 15, 2008

Trafalgar Square


The Trafalgar Square

It was made for Nelson.
There is many statues and nice scenery.
There is the tallest statue of Nelson in this square and Four lions.
And you can find the national gallery nearly the square.
It is fantastic.
If you want to see all over this gallery,
you have to be here for the least two days.
I look just at famous painters.
Rembrandt, Turner and Leonardo Da Vinchi!
Especially Turner's picture is the best picture for me.

If you look at the picture standing on right side,
you could feel gloomy.
But if you look at the picture on front side,
you could feel calm and peaceful.
And if you look at the painter on left side,
you could feel hope.

It was fantastic!

I can't explain well on my blog.
If you could go to London,
you must see Turner's picture.

In the Trafalgar square, there is many performances.
Some performances are bad.
But some performances are really nice.
It is especially the best that Korean guys who his name is Jun Kwon play art football.

I really hope making many squares in Seoul as London.

1 comments:

kate said...

the city looks like gloomy~^^*
not sad gloomy,
it's calm gloomy with little a bit rain~^^*
I guess I'll like it, if I take a walk in that kind of calm gloomy downtown with you~^^*