Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Windsor castle


I had my first trip in Britain to Windsor where is near London last weekend.
I went there with 3 Japanese who they are Ayaka, Ayaka's father and Umeda, Russian who she is Anastisiya and Swiss who he is Cladio.
Cladio is my host mates. So we went there together from Clapham Junction station to Windsor.
The other people went from Paddington station to Windsor.
Our station is exactly nearer than Paddington station.
But we were later 2 hours than the other people.
What was the reason..?
Because it was just first trip for us. So we spent much more money and a time.
We got good experience from this trip.
I always think of like that everything is good experience when I was in fact to bad situation.
Anyway we arrived at Windsor later 2 hours than the other people.
I really sorried about that.
We paid 13.3 Pounds (27,000 won) to enter into the Windsor castle.
It was cheaper price than the other tickets, because I'm a student.
My teacher said "Free is nowhere in London."
At that time, I definitely agree the opinion.
The Windsor castle was really amazing.
It isn't just a castle. It is a city for the Royal family.
I saw very nice palace for the Royal family. I couldn't take photos there.
I remembered the palace into my heart instead of photos.

I felt many things through this trip.
Especially I thought about my English.

I feel that my English is gradually better than before.

It's slow. But that's OK.

I always remind myself that I can do it.
It was my guide to look around the Windsor castle.
This is me.

"Look at Jim!"

"Hi!"

Ayaka and Anastasiya.


McDonald's is everywhere.


I took off at this station.

In Windsor, we can find statues easily.

Staffs was very kind.


Umeda and me.

0 comments: