Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who is the best famous Korean in London?



Who is the best famous Korean in London?


Can you guess?


..


..


..


The best famous Korean is Park Ji Sung. Many people don't know who is the president of Korea or what is Tae Kwon Do, but almost all people know Park Ji Sung very well. As soon as I tell English people like that 'I'm from Korea', Many people tell back me.
" I know Park Ji Sung."
I don't like watching football.
But sometimes I have to watch a football match because many people crazy in the football.
Many people aren't interested in Korea. Sometimes it is very funny becuase almost all people know SamSung, LG, KIA and Hyundai very well.
Some people know well about the companies more than me. Of course the companies aren't my job, but I feel proud that I'm Korean because of them.
How funny?


This photo is not relative to the companies.
There is just in my room.

0 comments: