Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Korea new moon festival



The Korea new moon festival (in Thames festival)

I went to the Thames festival last weekend.
Because there was the Korea new moon festival.
The Korean festival was crowded.
Many people was enjoying the Korean cultural.
And there was put on Korean music.

All contents was nice.
The highlight performance was JUMP.
I saw JUMP in this festival.
Many foreign people were pleased.
After then, we could see B-boy dancing and Tae Kwon Do performance.
But I just saw JUMP and B-boy dancing,
because it was so hot. -_-
In London, I'm hard finding sunny day.
But the sunshine was too strong at the day.
Anyway I ate Bul Go Gi.
It was just 5 pounds ( 10,000won).
The other Korean restaurants are more expensive than that.
Normally Bul Go Gi is 8-9Pounds ( 16,000 - 18,000won).
Coke is too cheap in this festival!
It was just 2 for 1pounds (2,000won).
These prices are very cheap in London.
I think London's cost of living is twice more expensive than Korea.
T_T Poor student Jim.
So I always remember my remaining money.
I have lunch without water!
If you would go to London first time,
you would spend a lot of money.
But if you know how can you stay in London cheaper than the other travellers,
you could save a lot of money.
I'm learning saving my money.
Next month, I think that I can save more money than this month.


River Thames




2 comments:

kate said...

oh~look at that kid~~^0^ so cute~^^

jim!! are you eating luch without water?? why?? Is it too expensive to buy even water?? No way!! ㅠㅜ
ㅠㅠ please take care of yourself jim...ㅠㅜ there is no one who can eat lunch without water in the world...ㅠㅠ

Jim (Woo Jin Kim) said...

Because my school is not far from restaurants. So I can drink water in my school. And it's not bad.