Monday, September 15, 2008

Four people went back to their country.

Last Friday, many class mates went back to their country.
I took these photos in our last day.
They are two Italian people.
The man is Nino and the woman is Cecilia.
Nino is a police man in Italy.
Cecilia is a histroy teacher in Italy.


This guy is Rosen from Bulgaria.
He is very funny.
Maybe he works for the Bulgarian government.
The other Bugalian person is Krasimir.
He is underside in this photo.
He works for the Bulgarian government like Rosen.
Bye my friends! I'll miss you.

1 comments:

kate said...

oh~that's him you told me?^^ he looks nice ^^*

anyway, what's up,darling? why did you call me tonight? I was in the mall to buy head phone at that time~^^
I'm gonna call you another time,sweetheart~^^* I have something to do for tomorrow class right now~^^*
see ya~^0^